How to Create Your Parent Account
A new account can be created by following these steps:
1. Go to
2. Click on the button labeled "Create Account."
3. Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
4. Create a password of your choosing.
5. You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student you'd like to add to your account
Access ID: (your student's date of birth MMDDYY)
Access Password:(your student's date of birth MMDDYY)
Relationship refers to your relationship to the student.
6. Take note of the User Name and Password that you have just created because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool portal once you click on "Enter".
**We recommend that you keep your parent/guardian password private.**